LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Monday, April 17, 2006

More Led Zeppelin

Hey Everyone. I thought I would post one more Led Zeppelin video. Don't worry the core of this site is for more acoustic style live performances but.... I think it's important to also included performers like Led Zeppelin who was a major influence for some of the greatest current artists. Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home