LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here is one for a GOOD LAUGH!!

Ok so not all live music is serious!! I've posted this guy before. He loves to do funny covers and this is one that will get you laughing. The funniest part of this cover song is he actually does a great job covering it on the acoustic guitar. I hope this guy keeps it up so I can enjoy all these!!

5 Comments:

  • well, I wouldn't say that the video is funny... Sure, it's a Paula Abdul's song, but for me it's a very good acoustic version! It's more like "great" than "funny", to me at least ;)

    The guy just needs to adjust his camera better so it won't cut his head off the video... heh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

  • Ya I hear ya. I first found this guy doing a version of Ushers "yea" song. it was actually awesome. It just cracks me up to hear Paula Abdul being played like that. He definitely is VERY GOOD though. I don't want to take anything away from that : ) Have you seen the Usher "Yea" Version??

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 12:33 PM  

  • no, I didn't see his Usher version...

    I'll search for it!
    hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • just found the video.
    yeah, that one is HILARIOUS!
    hahahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 PM  

  • Cool!! Pretty awesome how he uses a delay pedal to create drum sounds, rythm and so on .... Glad you liked it!

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home