LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dave Matthews needed to be here!

I guess if I'm going to have a site about great live guitar performances and great live music Dave Matthews needs to be on this site. I've seen him live a few times and he gives a great show. He is definitely one of the latest guitar performers to hit main stream and will be around for years to come. Here is one of my favorite live performances of him.

2 Comments:

  • just wanted to say that I love this blog, and I come here everyday to check on new vids. =]

    By Blogger Rodrigo Sieiro, at 2:14 PM  

  • Thanks so much for your support. Glad you like it. I'm working hard to get you the best videos I can find. Let me know if there is anything else you want to see on here!! This site is all about it's fans : )

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home