LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Think you are good at Guitar?? Think again!!!! Tommy Emmanuel - Classical Gas

I've been playing guitar for over 15 years and seeing this guy makes me feel like i've only just started to learn to play. Tommy Emmanuel is one of the greatest acoustic guitar players of our time. Watch this video and you will see why!

4 Comments:

  • I've not been able to get any of your videos to play - either in Firefox or IE. I have the latest Flash Players installed - version 8 (Firefox) version 7 (IE)

    By Blogger Seamus, at 10:56 AM  

  • Sorry to hear that the videos are not working...Hmmm I'm going to be updating the site very soon with some new technology that should help. Can you try right clicking on the videos and opening them up in a new window??

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 11:03 AM  

  • It's really impressive! maybe you should try to see Paco de Lucia, he is one of the best guitar players!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM  

  • Hello,
    Yearh Paco de Lucia is a great guitarist, I have one of his cds which I enjoy very often, but my top-favorite is without doubt Tommy Emmanuel, I love him and his acoustic work, I went to a live show with him last month in Denmark, it was the most wonderful thing I ever experienced. He is a very fun man on a stage and he really knows how to satisfy his audience, and year he also spanks the hell out of the wood so awesome. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home