LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What do you want to See on Live Guitar???

Hey Everyone,

As this site grows I want to make sure I'm appealing to all the sites visitors. Please let me know what you want to see. Are there certain videos you want to watch? Certain artists you want to see or hear? This site is for you and because of that I want to make sure YOU the fan gets to see and hear what you want.

Please post me an email or just leave a comment under one of the videos. I'll be sure to keep posting everything you all want to see.

Scott

4 Comments:

  • First off I love your site. I'm a huge Jack Johnson fan and it's been fun watching some videos that I've never seen. Keep up the good work. Have any more Ben haper?? would be great to see that.

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:20 AM  

  • The blog is great the way it is: focused on acoustic guitars.

    I'd love to see more alternative technics of playing, much like that japanese girl slapping the guitar.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • I love this blog because of it's wow-factor. I like stuff that make me say wow :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

  • Hey everyone!! Thanks for the great comments. I'll be sure to keep posting great acoustic songs and clips that will "WOW" you!!

    Thanks again for the support!!

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home