LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Friday, April 14, 2006

Jimi Hendrix - Amazing!! One of the best ever

I'm so excited I found this. It's a very rare video of Jimi Hendrix playing on an acoustic guitar. I've always been a huge fan of Jimi Hendrix. He had his own style that I still think no one can re-create!

4 Comments:

  • Yearh, I love Jimi too, but I hate him for not doing some kind of a acoustic album because he rocks on acoustic too :) Check out this other cool acoustic recording with Jimi-boy. Clikc on the cover-picture to start the video:
    http://raprap.v5.dk/?p=35

    Ps. Do you have MSN Messenger or something like that ;) I have a great idea for your site :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 PM  

  • Hey Daniel I do have messenger. Let me know what your is through email. You can reach me through my email on this blog

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:27 AM  

  • I think the son gis called "I hear my Train a Coming" for those interested.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

  • Thanks. I thought that was what the song was called as well : )

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home