LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Friday, April 14, 2006

She has a great voice!

I saw this video and at first thought it would be like most of the videos out there where people just record themselves singing and playing guitar. But there was something cool about the song that caught my attention. She also has an amazing voice! Thought it was a good one to put up on the site. It's a little different from the other posts but I thought it would still fit into what i am trying to do with the site. Enjoy!!

1 Comments:

  • Since I saw this video a few months ago I have been trying to find a CD by this artist, Emily Carr, but apparently she doesn't have one or is not being marketed very well. Apparently, she is a well known live performer in the Northeast/Canada. Too bad she doesn't have an album, she'd easily get my $15.

    By Blogger Todd, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home