LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Thursday, April 13, 2006

Who is your FAVORITE Artist???

I have to say I'm a huge fan of Jack Johnson. His style of music is exactly the type of music I like. I guess it kind of sets me into a mode where I feel like I'm chilling out in hawaii or something.

So who is your favorite artist?? Please leave a comment letting me and our viewers know. I'll also be sure to find more videos of your favorite artists.

Scott
LiveGuitar

5 Comments:

  • definintely ben haper - a genius. also love the chili peppers if you see any around.

    By Blogger Joe, at 6:47 AM  

  • no problem. I love the Chili Peppers. I'll be sure to get a cool video up there for you.

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 9:19 AM  

  • i'm all about Jimmy Page, show me a whole lotta Zep.

    some SRV would be sweet too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • There was an artist I saw on Conan I think. She used a pedal to loop a bunch of different sounds while she played, soit sounded like she had a drummer, a whistler, a simple chorus going, all while she played the guitar and sang. I'd love to be able to see that clip again if you culd find it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • I'll see what I can do to find her : )

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home