LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Monday, April 17, 2006

Request for Led Zeppelin

I've had a few requests for Led Zeppelin so here you go. This live performance is a killer one. They really are one of the best! I love how halfway through the song the guitarist uses a violin bow to play. Cool stuff!!

2 Comments:

  • Because he doesn't have a whammy bar on his guitar, you can see in the first few seconds Jimmy Page pressing on the strings above the nut to get that same effect.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 PM  

  • I noticed that as well. Pretty cool what these guys do. They are amazing!

    By Blogger Scott, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home