LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Monday, April 17, 2006

Killer Guitar Work!!! WOW Amazing!!

happy Monday all. I just saw this video and loved it. This guys song is called Knock on Wood. It's amazing the sounds he can create from his guitar. I know you will all love this one! Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

  • Wow, that was awesome. How do people learn to play like that? I have been trying to copy bits of this clip but all i have ended up with is very sore fingers!

    For the record Jeff Buckley is my favourite guitarist (not neccessarily the "best"), and that clip you have of Tommy Emmanuel playing classical gas is phenomenal too.

    Good work on the blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 AM  

  • Thank you very much. I've been such a huge fan of this style of guitar for so long that It's made creating this blog a ton of fun. Yes that style is very difficult but with practice your fingers get used to it : )

    Scott
    LiveGuitar

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:42 AM  

  • really cool technique man. keep it up

    By Blogger bluesboy01, at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home