LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Quick Thank You To Live Guitar's Visitors!!!

I wanted to take a minute and thank all my LiveGuitar visitors. This site started out as a place for me to keep my favorite videos and has quickly taken off to be a central place for people all over the world to come and enjoy great music and live performances. I'm currently working on a few fun ideas that I have to add to the site to make it even more enjoyable. I hope all of you will email me if you have any ideas, comments or questions. Thanks again for making LiveGuitar such a wonderful place to visit each and every day!

Scott
LiveGuitar Creator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home