LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dave Ross on the acoustic guitar - Pretty awesome

Hey Everyone,

I just found this great video of Dave Ross. He is an amazing guitar player. Has a sound of his own which I love. I'm going to really make an effort to start posting more great videos like this one.

If you all have any requests for me I do read the emails I get and make every effort to get videos that you all want to see on my blog.

Thanks everyone,

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home