LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Friday, March 09, 2007

New Search Engine Marketing company - Wanted you all to check it out

Hey everyone,




So in my last post I talked about all the exciting things going on in my life. I thought I would share with you my latest venture that is really starting to take off. Search engine optimization has been something i've done for the past 7 years. Growing up in the bay area and working in the heart of San Francisco really allowed me to learn from some great people as well as companies. I've worked for a few large online marketing companies and I've done consulting on my own. I figured it was about time I really focused in and got serious about search engine marketing. So i co-founded a full service search engine optimization cmopany called iSearch Media.  iSearch Media is a search engine optimization and paid search marketing company that focuses on helping small to mid-sized businesses. So if any of you out there are looking to get more traffic to your site, get more sales or leads from your website or just want to learn more about search engine marketing please don't hesitate to call me.


 


Scott


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home