LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm back!! More great videos to come!

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I'm sorry but some exciting things have been going on. I'm now engaged and have been working on our wedding. I've also started another company which is really starting to take off. All very good stuff.

The exciting thing is since I've been away there are tons of new videos to post. I'm going to make an effort to start posting daily again for everyone!

Thanks for sticking around!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home