LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Thursday, April 20, 2006

Whitney Houston??? Ok.... WHY NOT : )

This guy does a cover of a Whitney Houston song. I've watched it twice now and I still am just not sure how I feel about it. I figured I would post it for the hell of it to see what your thoughts are.

1 Comments:

  • I think it's great!

    Just found your blog... I think it's GREAT!!!

    By Blogger Andy, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home