LiveGuitar!
The Ultimate Live Guitar Blog on the web

*Updated Daily


About - LiveGuitar was created for those who love Live Music. The internet is full of amazing videos of your favorite artists playing live as well as people around the world doing amazing things on their guitars. Come back soon as I update this as often as I can.

*Have any Fun ideas for the site, comments or questions?? Please email me at LiveGuitarMan@yahoo.com



Thursday, April 20, 2006

What's Your Favorite Video???

Hey everyone. I wanted to take a moment to find out what your favorite video has been so far. I've received several emails over the last few days from people asking me what the most popular video has been. Let me know what you like best. Email me or just leave a comment.

Scott
LiveGuitar

3 Comments:

  • I'm a huge Jack Johnson and Ben haper fan so My favorite videos are the ones with both them singing together.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

  • The John Butler Videos are absolutely amazing. They get my vote hands down. Please post more if you can find them..... Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • Very nice site!
    » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home